Monday, June 9, 2014

Krishna Ganesh's story - My Avenger changed my parent's thoughts

Dear Avenger lovers,

With lots happening in the BAC Mumbai, there is also a lot happening with the proud owners of Avys and their families too. One such story is of our very own member Krishna Ganesh. Read the story below in his own words.

"There was a time when my parents disliked bikes or for that matter any two wheeler.Against their will & decision i booked an Activa which i eventually had to cancel the booking for. My parents bought me a car & asked me to forget bikes forever. I stayed with this half hearted feeling for a year. I couldn't resist my passion for biking and somehow convinced my parents to let me buy a two wheeler. After their approval, i wasted no time & got my loan arranged. This is how i got a brotherly bike, my Red Avenger.


Looking at its form factor, small in height its back rest & comfort, slowly my parents started riding pillion with me. Now after a year and a half, they are like "Car chhod, bike pe jaayenge!" (Leave the car... lets ride along!)

Times have changed since then, they see the BAC Mumbai web page, see all my biker postings and now this pride & love for my bike has reached new heights. So much so that my father spotted an Avenger (unknown guy) and checked with him if he knows about BAC Mumbai. He also urged him to join the club giving him examples about me and my biking escapades. This rider took down the details on a piece of paper & assured my dad that he would definitely join!




This is what pushes me to notice the change this bike has brought in my parents. Im pleasantly surprised to compare their thoughts about biking a year back and now. I credit this bike for making my parents believe that biking is safe.



Hope you relate to my story just the way i do.

Regards,

Krishna Ganesh.

9 comments: